Here’s how to register for GRE in Nigeria after adequate preparation for the test.
- It is important to select the right centre for your GRE test. The centre should be approved to conduct GRE exams in Nigeria and should also have a credible track record.
- The next step is to make the required payment for the test and the amount might vary slightly depending on the centre.
- Fill out a registration form provided at the centre with the following information:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- International passport number (this is usually the preferred method of identification)
- Address (postal and home)
- Academic history
- Proposed course of study
- Preferred institution
Most time the registration process can also be completed online as long as payment for the test has been made.
- Pick an appropriate date and time during the registration process that is suitable for you.
During the registration process, you should find out if the designated centre offers value added services like forwarding your test score to your proposed institution. Make this part of your criteria for choosing a centre.
Always make sure that you prepare for the test before the time chosen.